Well Abandonment Form
Cost Share: 65% of materials and labor
Max of $500 per well
Max of $1,500/cooperator/yr
Max cost share based on well dimensions as shown in chart below
- Cooperator is responsible for removal of obstructions (pipe, concrete, towers, etc.) at own expense.
- A licensed well driller or pump installer must seal the well.
- Submit application to the District for approval at the next monthly meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Cooperator shall notify the District before work begins.
- NRD can observe the sealing.
- Cooperator shall submit copy of bills to the District for payment.